Moody Mug Days
Work meetings rarely get exciting. Aside from the occasional snide remark here and there, you likely find the office virtual meeting to be a real snooze fest. But we, at Afro Unicorn, have found the cure for the typical meeting. Meet Moody Mug Days and their line of Moody Mugs.
The Omugwo Box
Sweet AND Bossy
Icy Wifey Cosmetics was created to meet the needs of all make up users. Whether you are an amateur or a pro Icy Wifey has got you covered. Our brand strives to be culturally inclusive and create a variety of products for all ethnicities and shade ranges of all ages. It is our goal to become a household name in the beauty community all while making a difference in our community. We created the first ever black lives matter collection of lashes that were created for charity. 25% of the proceeds are donated to the NAACP and the other 75% goes towards b entering our communities of color because with your help we can make a difference. Black lives matter.
My Daddy's Recipes
My Daddy’s Recipes is designed to show my people that we can keep the flavors, rich culture and tasty recipes that we inherited and use those skills to make fruits and vegetables magical dishes. It is my hope that this realization will lead to a transformation that will help us realize that one of the most powerful currency’s we own is our health.
My food Taste like love because it was made in love!
IMKameelah (pronounced im-ka-mee-la) is a growing brand representing all things beautiful and imperfect. The message and driving force behind IMKameelah is that we are all designed by God and that our flaws are not hindrances from achieving what God has destined for us. We value progress over perfection and recognize that effort is needed over excuses to improve and accomplish your goals.